DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

a couple of quilty items

coffee cup coolers: I just saw this in my connecting threads email. I thought it was a super cute idea. I like the fabrics that are included in the kit, and could see myself using those. I do frequent coffee shops that use the styrofoam (dunkin' donuts), but I still think it's a good idea.

casserole dish holders: I was doing a search for quilted coupon holder (which I think I'm going to have to break down and design myself), and I stumbled upon this. how cute... especially for the holidays with specific fabrics. if you are lugging around dishes from relative to relative... it's key! looks interesting to say the least!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Actually, I don't think you need the kit. Just get a cardboard one from starbucks or something and trace it. I've seen them done different ways...if it were me, I'd cut the pieces, sew and turn it, then put fabric fusion velcro on and call it a day! =)