DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 4, 2007

busy little bee

well, I am kind of hoping that I am still able to participate in the 'stitch for hope". apparently there were spots available, but that was as of monday. I really need this opportunity to just spend a day quilting. otherwise... I would be at home lollygagging and playing pogo and sleeping. probably the majority would be sleeping. I emailed the coordinator of the program... but she hasn't gotten back to me yet. we shall see. I'm kind of stressing out about it... and it's all I was thinking about today at work! I find myself thinking a lot about how I want to do this project or that project, but all the while, I have minimal time and motivation to do it. my goal should be to FINISH something I have started!!!

hopefully.....

No comments: