DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

yay!

well, I'm feeling slightly better than yesterday... and that's probably only because it's really sunny out. still chilly (hpb and I took a walk at work), but nice. some good things about today... we may find out about the house offer (though nothing yet)... it's my last day of putting ointment in my eyes (double yay). I guess that's all for now... but the day isn't over yet.

I hope to get some things accomplished today... at least setting up the machine (hey, small goals people). :) I know I'm making some chicken pot pie with the leftovers from sunday. I was going to go all out and use real carrots and whatnot... but now... I just kind of want to use a bag of frozen veggies and be done with it. :) what a lazy face! it'll still turn out just as good, I'm sure. that's how das had it growing up, too.

I'm finding it hard to be motivated to quilt... mostly because I see so many other people finishing a quilt a week or more. I just... don't. I know that I have other things that I do... but geez louise. I feel so unaccomplished and lame. :( and I need to get a lot of stuff done now, too... if we do get the house... most likely we'll be converting the garage into work space for das and myself, so it will be a while before I have the space to be working on anything. not to mention the move itself! oy. let's cross that bridge when we get there...

lots to do at work... but I'm just thinking about quilting! :)

No comments: