DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

filler post :)

ok. so I was on jen's blog and she had a test on there to check right brained/left brained... I am certain that this test is 100% scientific and will most likely be the most accurate in examining such traits... :) but here goes:

You Are 55% Left Brained, 45% Right Brained
The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.


hm. I guess that makes sense. though as mathmatical as I am, there's a lot that I need to have drawn out for me because I am very much a visual learner. and I definitely knew math better before college than after. oops. :) overall, this makes sense... I really am close to 50-50... I'm not dominately creative, but not overly logical either (that sentence didn't seem to make me sound all that great ha ha). I suppose that's why I'm relatively decent at my job (quoting) and being able to understand the math involved and the excel formulas... (though I'm still working on that!).

so mi madre is coming for a visit on thursday night until sunday afternoon. I'm pretty excited... I haven't seen her since january. das is leaving tomorrow morning for houston for 5 days for a business conference. I will miss him tremendously... but come on... who doesn't love to have the queen sized bed all to themselves. :) mom and I plan to do some quilting (obviously) and probably some general hanging out. we're going to go to the ct piecemakers quilt show on saturday afternoon and meet up with some fellow pickles from mark's posse. should be fun! I've not been to a quilt show in CT before... only to maine quilts, chickadee quilters quilt show (bridgton, maine), and the vermont quilt festival. I guess I just don't get around as much as I'd like, ha ha. :)

No comments: