DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

self-serving post

but the cause is anything but...

in september, I will be participating in the hartford AHA heartwalk. heart disease has hit home for me as both my mother and maternal grandmother have suffered because of it. my mom had open heart surgery in may of 2007 and continues to thrive making sure that she lives her life heart healthy. I don't want anyone to have to go through what we all went through as a family... so I walk. I walk to raise money for a tremendous cause.

american heart association

kt's donation page

just think about the men, women, and children in your family that are at risk for heart disease (that would be everyone). heart disease isn't picky... just make sure they all know the symptoms and how to live heart healthy!

I had wanted to do a quilt to auction off... but with the move and whatnot, I didn't get it done. and won't really have time to do it. (shucks)

No comments: