DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 4, 2008

omg!

so last night we had bowling night. it was ok... das did spectacularly but I was just ok. it was a later night b/c we started late... league meetings and voting. we didn't leave the lanes until 9:30p... and we were the first lanes done!


then we get home and see THIS!!!!

AAAAAGH!! it was a giant praying mantis. now I haven't seen one other than in zoos or whatever so I was very surprised to see it. das and I were big babies and we went in the back door instead. :) when I got in there... I said, "it smells kind of funny." but I brought my stuff into the office and went to check my email. then das turns on the living room light... and says, "um. kt. you might want to come here." one of our cats (we assume it was gabe) had, well, done his business in a variety of forms across all three cushions on our couch. :( AAAAAGH again!! we promptly cleaned everything up and lit some incense. we realized that maybe it was a bit too soon to shut the basement door and allow the kitties to make their way to the cat box via the cat door. but at that point, it was so late from bowling then cleaning up that I didn't want to bring up my quilting to continue cutting (not to mention I couldn't sit on the couch so didn't really have any place to do said cutting anyway)... so we just sat for a little bit watching some tv before bed. when das woke me up this morning on his way out... he said that the cat (again, probably gabe) had again done his business on the couch... even after we left the door open to the basement to ensure that access was unblocked. alas... our poor couch. hopefully it is clean when I get home...

we are off to see spamalot tonight... for the second time. :) SO funny. :)

oh and so that you can see a picture of the bathroom offender...


(sigh) it's so hard to be mad...

No comments: