DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, June 26, 2008

(sigh)

so I feel like I haven't posted much because everything that I want to say has to do with our move or our mortgage people. for that... I apologize. I would like to do something other than complain about it. :) trust me. I'm just as sick of it... it's just a ridiculous process. especially because das and I are using the FHA (government) program. anyway, as I write this... I should be sleeping. but I can't. I just end up laying there thinking about stuff I wish I was doing, or stuff that I know I'll need to do. it doesn't help that we have a crazy weekend ahead of us and our potential closing on monday. which is part of the problem... as we probably won't even know until monday whether or not we close on monday. interesting how that works, huh? it's that stupid FHA crap... it's supposed to take around 30 days to close on that sort of loan and I think we're trying to do it in maybe... um, 20ish? I don't even know at this point. it could even be less. and the stress isn't so much that "oh no we will have to push the closing back"... and it's not because I feel badly for the sellers (see previous post)... it's that we have plans for the fourth of july and we want it taken care of damn it. then we have a week and then it's the weekend we planned to move all our furniture... then a weekend and then I'll be gone (and das too) for maine quilts for five days. plus my coworker is going to be gone for a total of five days during july before I go on vaca... and my boss will be out for almost the whole month on HIS vaca. and then there's das... he's not particularly pleased with change of really any kind. so buying a house and thusly moving into it is, like, catastrophic in his mind. and because I love him (and because it somewhat makes my life easier to NOT have him freaking out at every moment of the next month), I try to take on as much stuff as possible so that he doesn't have to think about the mundane things. but then I do... and now, here I am. at 1:30am on a thursday morning, blogging, because I am sick of laying in bed not falling sleep. (sigh) as excited as I am... I can't wait for this to be over...

1 comment:

Jen said...

OH sweetie, I feel your pain and I didn't even buy!! The most a$$ clown comment I can think of is, "In two months none of that will matter, it will all be ancient history." Now, pretend you're slapping me for saying that and you'll feel better....I know I did after that statement was uttered to me.